Thursday, October 7, 2010

Craft Fair Count Down

Only 8 days left before the craft fair. I have 2 quilts that I need to finish and bind. AHH.
Why is it that when you want to work on something or have a deadline it's your week has to be Crazy busy!! It's opening Pheasant weekend here in North Dakota so we will be having a house full.
It seams like there is something going on every night so I won't have much time to work on quilts.

Here is a little of what I have been working on

A few table runners




Here is a John Deere Baby blanket. I love the way this one turned out. It was a little funny to piece, Just because it was my first time with this pattern and I just had a picture to look at, not a full pattern. 


So far it's only sandwiched together, yet another thing I need to get done this weekend. 
I'm just hoping that my Awesome little nephew takes a long nap so I can have a little time to work on it.

No comments: