Thursday, September 23, 2010

A little about me. Part 1

I wanted to share with you a little bit about me. Tonight a few shots of my craft room. 
Yes I'm a very lucky one to get a whole room just for my crafting.

 Here is a shot of all the jeans. I Like to make denim quilts.  Some square ones, but I like to try and make a design with the different colors of denim. I'll share pictures of what I have already done in the future.


Here is my iron table. I have my scrap bins under there. The green one is for fabric scraps and the Blue is for Batting scraps. You never know when you can use a small piece of fabric or batting!
(and yes that's wood panel in the back, it's a 70's house)

And Last of my craft room tonight, my Baby. 


The Janome 6600. I LOVE HER. When I got her I also got the table that goes with it so it sits level with the table. I am SO glad I got the table!



I also want to show you a little bit of what I was working on tonight.

My Husband, Father-in-law, and Brother-in-law hunt. We live in a small town in the middle of North Dakota. Some very good hunting ground and not much else to do. Opening Duck is this weekend and my Father-in-law needed some blind covers so He built a medal frame and got me the camo burlap. All that needed to be done was to make some loops for the frame to thread into. Pretty simple. I made 5 larger and 2 small. That's my husband Shorty puting the frame in. 

No comments: